The Current Fee Schedule is as follows (Rates Subject to Change):
- 90 min initial consultation*: $675
- 3/4 hour appointment*: $450 (31-45 minutes) – this is the standard appointment time for follow-up visits.
- 1/2 hour appointment*: $270 (Up to 30 min) – usually, this is for patients who need a shorter visit in-between their regular 3/4 hour follow-up visits.
- Follow-up appointments are 3/4 hour appointments unless discussed with, approved, and arranged by Dr. Stein in advance.
- 60 min hourly rate: $540 for:
- Telephone consultations
- Prior Authorizations and other Insurance-Related Documentation (prorated)
- Reports and Letters (prorated)
- Disability Evaluation Services (prorated)*
- Insurance Evaluation Services (prorated)*
- Evaluation of Records (prorated)
- Sessions that are 60 min or more*
- In-Office Lab Collection & Administration: $65
- Document Production (electronic): $0.35/page
- Document Production (paper): $0.45/page + postage
- Forensic Fee Schedule: Check with the office.
- Between-Visit Refills and Prescriptions (requires 48 business hours’ notice):
- $20 for each non-controlled prescriptions
- $40 for each controlled prescriptions
To avoid between-visit prescriptions fees, patients should address medication refill needs during scheduled appointments.
*Refers to televideo and/or in-person follow-up appointments.