Full payment is due and charged at the time of scheduled service, even if the patient does not wish to utilize the entire scheduled time, or does not show-up, or cancels with less than 48 business hours advance notice, or (in the case of telemedicine) has not taken measures to be in a safe and private location with electronically secure and functional technology.
The Current Fee Schedule is as follows (Rates Subject to Change):
- 90 min initial consultation*: $675 (CPT code: 90792 for in-person; or 90792-95 if televisit)
- 3/4 hour appointment*: $450 (40-54 minutes total time on day of encounter, including non-face to face time) – this is the standard appointment time for follow-up visits. (CPT code 99215 for in-person; of 99215-95 if televisit)
- 1/2 hour appointment*: $270 (30 -39 minutes total time on day of encounter, including non-face to face time) – usually, this is for patients who need a shorter visit in-between their regular 3/4 hour follow-up visits. (CPT code 99214 for in-person; or 99214-95 if televisit). Follow-up appointments are 3/4 hour appointments unless discussed with, approved, and arranged by Dr. Stein in advance.
- 60 min hourly rate: $540 for:
- Telephone consultations
- Prior Authorizations and other Insurance-Related Documentation (prorated)
- Reports and Letters (prorated)
- Disability Evaluation Services (prorated)*
- Insurance Evaluation Services (prorated)*
- Evaluation of Records (prorated)
- Sessions that are 60 min or more*
- In-Office Lab Collection & Administration: $65
- Document Production (electronic): $0.35/page
- Document Production (paper): $0.45/page + postage
- Forensic Fee Schedule: Check with the office.
- Between-Visit Refills and Prescriptions (requires 48 business hours’ notice):
- $20 for each non-controlled prescriptions
- $40 for each controlled prescriptions
To avoid between-visit prescriptions fees, patients should address medication refill needs during scheduled appointments.
*Refers to televideo and/or in-person follow-up appointments.