WHY CHOOSE THE WEST COAST TMS INSTITUTE
All our focus is on you. You’ll receive the level and type of compassionate care that’s right for your specific condition.
Assured competence. The Institute’s medical director Kira Stein, MD, is one of very few Los Angeles psychiatrists trained in the three disciplines
of TMS, general adult psychiatry, and reproductive psychiatry.
Learn more about Dr. Stein’s qualifications.
REASONS TO CHOOSE THE WEST COAST TMS INSTITUTE
- State-of-the-Art Technology – We use the NeuroStar TMS Therapy® system, the only FDA-cleared TMS device for the treatment of depression.
- Easy-to-Reach Location – Our center in Sherman Oaks is easily accessed by patients from all parts of the San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles.
- Collaborative Treatment – We involve you and your other mental health providers throughout your treatment to ensure that everyone is connected and completely informed. With your consent, your progress is shared with your referring mental healthcare providers to optimize their involvement in your care.
- Compassionate Care – Every member of our staff takes the time to understand your needs and provide the appropriate level of care throughout your treatment.
- Experience – You are in capable hands because our staff is certified in TMS, and the Institute’s medical director, Dr. Kira Stein, uses her extensive medical experience with state-of-the-art treatments to monitor your treatment and recovery.
- Time-Sensitive – We schedule appointments so that you’re never rushed, can be seen on time, receive the care you deserve, and have ample opportunity to ask questions and discuss your progress.